Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

YN giveaway; no Paypal required - winners announced in last post

BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
A nice little lot of 9 cull/ hole filler IHC's to the YN that bothers to respond and tell me why he/ she should get them. Parents may respond for their non-communicative offspring image

Really, though, these have just been sitting around on the top of my computer for a couple of weeks and it's time to send them off to a good home. Maybe a great science experiment in removing crud and verdegris.

Have fun, I'll decide by Tuesday evening or so.

***please see my last post***

Comments

• Options
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

Haha, confusion reigns supreme.

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>no Paypal required >>

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭
    My 2 year old daughter, Morgan, would love them. We went to Baltimore and she participated in the "grab pail" of coins and got only 3 coins. The pail holder declared that no one goes away with just 3 coins and proceeded to give her a GIANT handful of coins. She put all the coins in an old cigar box and loves to look at them. Most are foreign so it would be nice to have a few US coins.
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • Options
    Please enter my 5 year old sister. I want her to win because I know how much fun it is to win stuff here! image Thanks for the giveaway!
    What Mr. Spock would say about numismatics...
    image... "Fascinating, but not logical"

"Live long and prosper"

My "How I Started" columns
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345
    I am a YN.image
  • Options

<< <i>she participated in the "grab pail" of coins >>

True story: When my son was 8, he asked someone with a grab pail "Does it matter which hand I use?" The dealer said no, and my son said "Then I want to use my dad's hand."

bada bing, bada boom. I think he'll grow up to be a lawyer.
  • Options

<< <i>I am a YN.image >>

Better watch it - I'll send that Silver round to the winner, too!

• Options
    Im a YN!

Please enter me

Cool thing, yay no paypal!
    Want List
    Proud member of the CUFYNA
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>she participated in the "grab pail" of coins >>

True story: When my son was 8, he asked someone with a grab pail "Does it matter which hand I use?" The dealer said no, and my son said "Then I want to use my dad's hand."

bada bing, bada boom. I think he'll grow up to be a lawyer. >>

That actually made me laugh out loud. Your kid will have some great things coming his way.
    Truth is Beauty
    Beauty truth,
    that is all ye know on earth
    and all ye need know
  • Options
    cool give away .
    throw my name in the hat.
  • Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭
    Please enter my 12 year old son. He needs them because maybe he'll keep his grubby hands away from my coins image.

Millertime
  • Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
    I deserve them because i am almost an eagle scout. I have already done the project, now just the paperwork!
  • Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome giveaway for the youngsters. Enter both my six year old daughter and my 4 year old son. My son is still a bit young to garner an appreciation for something one hundred years old, but my daughter totally gets it. She's asked me several times to "explain coins" to her. I started by showing her how pennies have changed over the years by lining up Large Cents and small cents and who the presidents of the United States were during their respective runs. She's getting an appreciation for coin collecting as well as an appreciation for history.

Best Regards,

Leo
    Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    I apologise... I lost track of this thread and didn't announce a winner... If all of the entrants up to lkenefic's post on 5/2 will PM me with a mailing address, I'd appreciate it.

You (or your kids) will all be winners of some sort image
  • Options
    ttt

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file