Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Reds -vs- Astros ... Saturday April 29th ...

Had the chance to take in a game this weekend... ended up being a pretty good weekend. I've always been a Reds fan, and just a big a Biggio fan as any! I got some good shots, enjoy! We had GREAT seats!

I took my daughter too (a tradition I hope to continue for a long time!) She had a blast too!

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

Comments

• Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Wow, nice pics! The Red Legs are playing really well early in the year...
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    wow, you did have great seats!!!

beautiful daughter as well. enjoy it while you can.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Onefast, Nice pics ! I havent had a chance to make it to the Great American Ballpark, How is it ? I was at the final year for old riverfront though ! Go Reds !

• Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    Tennessee... Great American Ballbark BLOWS Riverfront out of the water! It doesn't appear there are any bad seats in this new park! I can tell that I had to sit in my fair share of lousy seats at Riverfront! Reds are doing better than ANYONE could have predicted! I hope they keep it up!

• Options
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talon, Those are some great action shots you got there. Looks like you and your daughter had a great day!
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what it's all about...
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Great photos from a great day. What camera did you use to take the phots? They came out very sharp. You really did have great seats.

Looks like a great day. Any reason for all the empty seats behind the Astros dugout?

This looks like a great topic for its own thread. Post personal pictures from your trip to the ball park.
  • Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    TDK7.... I have an Olympus Digital SLR (Evolt E-500) and it comes with my highest recommendation! I know there are better camera's out there, but I love this one!
    Empty seats? ... ya, there were several actually. It's hard to tell from my pics, but the weather was a little iffy. It was cloudy, and on the border of rain all afternoon. The forecast was calling for rain, but it never came! I have to say, the weather was perfect! No rain, no unbareable heat! Wasn't cold! ... AND, plenty of empty seats around to stretch out and relax!

• Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    thanks for the tip. i've been considering a digital SLR so any insights are helpful.
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    Incredible shots! But where are the fans?

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    Onefasttalon,

Great pictures. I love the Reds too. I wish you would've turned around and taken a picture......I was behind you by the looks of those.

It was a great day. Rain held off, Marty and Joe were down on the field before the game, and the Reds beat Petitte!! Too bad I didn't know you were there, I would've introduced myself.

Thanks for the pics.

shawn