Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Acetone Bath Before And After Peace $ - Madame 1st Trail

Acetone Bath Before And After Peace $ - Madame 1st Trail

Trail and/or Error!!

I hope this help other members when it comes to Acetone Baths.

I’m pleased with the result all the green Stuff. The process was not as time consuming as I thought. Very easy quick process. I did make one

error? By using a Q-Tip. Which I will not use again. Just go on and put your finger nails to work.

Did I do Okay? Or I really messed up?

This is the Original Thread with Directions
Newbie Questions - Madame Interview With SYRACUSIAN

BEFORE ACETONE BATH

AFTER ACETONE BATH

imageimage

Comments

• cachemancacheman Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    When did Peace dollars become darkside?
  • Madame I have to say that your collection is brilliant - some very nice coins ( especially the Bob Marley coin ). image
  • farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    Well, if Madame is going to experiment she might as well start with a Peace $ image
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
  • Thanks IlikeZARcoins
  • Cacheman image! I love you! It’s not the peace dollar in question. It was the PVC Damage and trying to resolve the problem. But I can asure you if I’d had a Darkside coin with this problem I would have used it first.

On the serious! I’d Love to ask you some question. Because you’re the Expert on Goetz. A man of Mystery himself. Being a woman I’m naturally curious.
    I’m guessing your IQ has to be very high? I wouldn’t be surprised if your a genius. Possible a self made success in the Business World.
    You retain Historical information with a precision and very detailed. Is he a teacher (Professor), Doctor, Engineer, Entrepreneur. I’m leaving out Lawyer because you’re not confrontational. You never express personal feeling when you post your lovely collection. Just the facts!
    Leaving me to wonder if you were once a military man. Or raised in a military family perhaps.
    You are the “Phantom Of The Goetz”. I don’t know anything about you other you’re an Expert of Goetz. But who is the man behind the Goetz. The human side. The mystery continues…..
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, if Madame is going to experiment she might as well start with a Peace $ image >>

Excellent point!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • spinaker2000spinaker2000 Posts: 4,329

<< <i>I’m leaving out Lawyer because you’re not confrontational. >>

imageimage
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • SciotoScioto Posts: 955

<< <i>When did Peace dollars become darkside? >>

United States - 1925 One Dollar - KM150 image
    GO AHEAD! I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU TO RATE ME A 1!