Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

another hacked ebay account?

Comments

• Options
    Wow! This perp must have busted into Ebay directly to get that may different accounts to say the exact same thing! That is crazy scary !!image
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options

If I was a seller I would block this buyer... member2956343

Check out the FB he has left.

Has it been hacked or has this buyer gone nuts?
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If I was a seller I would block this buyer... member2956343

Check out the FB he has left.

Has it been hacked or has this buyer gone nuts? >>

i dunno, but the guy has bought from me a few times over the last couple of years, without a problem.. i'm thinking someone hacked his account and isnt smart enough to do anything with it except leave negative feedbacks..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    it looks like he has hit dsl almost a dozen times, if it hasnt been hacked this guy will be naru'd soon.

• Options
    This is Dick, one of my favorite and best customers. His account has OBVIOUSLY been hijacked. He is one of the most considerate people I've ever dealt with and this is not him.

Bet my life on it.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    And, of course I've sold something to him so now I have negative feedback, too! How do I get rid of this neg? Do people have nothing better to do with their life?
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    I agree. I phoned his office and left a VM. Hopefully he will get back to me and straighten this out with EBAY.
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that was quick. All of the feedbacks that were left by the hacker are gone off of his and my account.
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    I still have one left, but Dick emailed me with an explanantion that he was hacked and that he would reverse all the FB.
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options

Just a note, don't make your password so easy!