Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Comments

• danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

<< <i> You are bidding on a Great Britian 1882-H One Penny AU/UNC. This coin looks nicer than the picture, it has proof or prooflike surfaces.Bid with confidence that this coin is very nice and priced fairly. Make this coin a must have for your collection. >>

Sure looks AU/UNC to me image
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    The coin looks polished as the luster does not seem to be there and the hair of the woman looks dulled as if some surface is missing or polished away, rather.

I am a newbie, are my assumptions close?
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • wybritwybrit Posts: 6,952 ✭✭✭
    It has that "brassy" look. It's polished, all right.

I consider sellers like this to be keyword spammers, not ignorant.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • What a sham, I hope a novice is not fooled by it, wonder if the seller knows better.... image
  • MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,050 ✭✭✭
    Nimrod!! image

Anyone this totally ignorant of grading should not proffer an opinion as to condition?

BTW, I just recently upgraded my 82-H penny (or was it an 81-H), so I'm contemplating selling the NGC 65RB.....oh yeah, I can gradeimageimageimage