Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Got this in my box from PSA today....

rec'd my bulk sub of 1960 and 1961 baseball back and noticed one of those little fake folded 100.00 bills in the bottom of the box.

I knew it was some sort of advertisement so opened it to see who it was.

Maybe I'm a tad old fashioned but I found this to be extremely unprofessional.

Comments

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    It had the writing in red on there like that? Was it made to look like that, or did someone actually write on it? Either way, you are correct...
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I agree with you, pretty tacky. I hope thats not the same joker that grades my cards.
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    I just received my PSA submission yesterday and it also contained that fake $100 bill advertisement.

Mine, however, did not include the HA-HA Made you look. You obviously got special treatment. I'm jealous.
  • Options
    Someone sat in the dark room to long and graded one to many cards!!!
  • Options
    PSA, a classy operation.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

I have put that fake $100 on many coworkers desks. Good times.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Maybe it was that 314 grader that everyone talks about......everyones comments has driven 314 over the edge....
  • Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    That is PSA's version of the willie wonka golden ticket. You won a tour of the grading facility. Congrats!!image
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I folded and super glued mine to a piece of wood and left it in front of my house. You would be amazed how many people didn't see it, one guy almost crashed his bike trying to stop and pick it up. I should have put the wood on fishing line.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>I folded and super glued mine to a piece of wood and left it in front of my house. You would be amazed how many people didn't see it, one guy almost crashed his bike trying to stop and pick it up. I should have put the wood on fishing line. >>

Right. And after your done with that timeless bit of comedy you can go down the YMCA and slap asses in the locker room with a wet towel.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Someone wrote on it with red ink......notice the area where they attempted to blur something out?

I've been trying to figure out what it said.....

I just thought it was rather unprofessional of someone.

(I can say that now that I am pretty much done submitting)image
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I folded and super glued mine to a piece of wood and left it in front of my house. You would be amazed how many people didn't see it, one guy almost crashed his bike trying to stop and pick it up. I should have put the wood on fishing line. >>

Right. And after your done with that timeless bit of comedy you can go down the YMCA and slap asses in the locker room with a wet towel. >>

BAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH ..... OMG after reading that I refluxed all my dinner up....damnit!!
  • Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    That is PSA's version of the willie wonka golden ticket. You won a tour of the grading facility. Congrats!!

jayhawke, that's too funny, you made my night or the 20 or so beers I've had up until now..........just kidding, I've been drinking hard liquor, or wine, or, hell, I don't know what the hell I've been drinking..............but that was funny!!!!!
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

you shouldve at least videotaped it.. image
    ·p_A·