Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone ever deal with Jenniferscards on ebay?

I ordered a 100 count lot of a player and got 33 different cards with a lot of duplication. I got seven of the same card five times. That is crazy. And to top it off they sent it media mail with crappy packaging. I asked for replacement cards. I emailed them three times with no response. The first response from them was an automated email asking for feedback. WOW WAS I PISSED. I fire on email back stating this is my fourth and final email regarding my displeasure. The respond back and I quote "What problem" A two word email.

So I rant off on them a bit and they send me 22 replacement cards to replace the damaged ones. Not to my surprise when I get the 22 cards there are only 10 different out of 22 and they were all included in the original lot.

So, today I get a request to remove my neutral feed back. HOLY SH*T do they have balls.

Okay, I am done ranting. I had to complain to someone. Anyhow, is it legal for them to send cards via MEDIA MAIL? I was told never to do that because the cards are not considered media. I am not saying I am going to contact the USPS because I am only out a buck.

OH YEAH, the shipping was $6.00 for the lot that came media mail in a tiny white box with shredded paper for lack of padding.

OK I am done.

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    Paypal "item not as described" takes a while but works.
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    I recently won an auction of 6 1977 Topps Cloth cards. They came in a baggy in a regular white envelope. Apparently some people just don't care.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭

Did the description of the 100-card lot say "No duplications"?. Player lots of that size almost always have duplicates unless it specifically says otherwise.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    HCSHCS Posts: 61 ✭✭
    After all this you gave a "neutral" feedback? Either stand up and give a neg or stop ranting for a "neutral".
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I gave the neutral because they did give some cards for the return but not to my satisfaction.

The auction did not say no duplication but seven copies of the same card five different times is just plain nasty. Don't get me wrong, if the lot had the same 33 cards but three of each I would not be a whiner like I am.

When I sell my player lots in 100 count lots I make sure there are no more than three of any card and I state how many different cards are in the lot. I guess I expect too much because of the service I provide when I sell.
  • Options
    FYSFYS Posts: 194

<< <i>I recently won an auction of 6 1977 Topps Cloth cards. They came in a baggy in a regular white envelope. Apparently some people just don't care. >>

I think there are a lot of people that do not realize that their is an entire cult of us that are pretty anal about condition.