Home› U.S. Coin Forum

Comments

  • Options
    My God. That looks like a ransom note!
    image
    image
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Fuggedaboudit.

    Bastidge! Now my eyes hurt image

  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It never occurred to me until I clicked on the aforementioned link, that I actually have the attention span of a rock.



    I felt like I just got off of a ride.

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    I don't think he's using enough variety of colors...

    Mike
    Coppernicus

    Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • Options
    it`s for the "speed reader" bidders out there... just read the words in LARGE print.
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read the small print.....


    Insurance is Avalable but Optional to high bidder for just $1.50 extra to help cover my costs....


    image

    I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

  • Options
    I finally looked at the coin! DULL, DULL, DULL!!! DIPPED to death, IMHO.

    Mike
    Coppernicus

    Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • Options
    thisnamztakenthisnamztaken Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i FInD hIS sHIpPinG ANd

    << <i>iNSuRanCE >>


    raTEs

    << <i>reAl EAsy tO >>

    reAD!imageimage

    image
    I never thought that growing old would happen so fast.
    - Jim
  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't read it - too early in the morning. Why would anyone spend so much time formatting all that text? He must have alot of spare time on his hands.

    “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

    My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭


    << <i>My God. That looks like a ransom note! >>



    As Bill Gillespie from Sparta, Ms. would say "Shore nuff does!"

    TC71

    image
  • Options
    ricmanricman Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    And to think he neglected to use italicized text - Shame!
  • Options
    lOOKS LIKE A KIDNAPPER'S RANSOM NOTE!!
  • Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536 ✭
    What surprises me is that the coin from the first sale isn't slabbed. That seller runs or at least did run, one of the fly-by-night grading services that lasted for about a week.
  • Options
    librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    holy crap!image.............that gave me an acid flashback!!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file