Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Bill Daniels Sports...anyone know this guy?

He has tons of autographed items. 8840 with 99.2% feedback. I just dont want to spend a couple hundred bucks only to get hit with fake autos. If anyone has dealt with him and have had items authenticated, your input would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I have two or three times, and they have graded fine with PSA/DNA. IMO he's a personable guy with great service.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Thats great to hear...thanks griffins
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    assume you're probably buying Perez Steeles (since that is what Bill Daniels specializes in). I've also had good luck with Dave Dame at Gallery of Full Steps and Mickey from Mickey's sportscards.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    I saw Gallery of Full Steps...I was going to go with Daniels just because he has so much and has done so much business.
    Gallery of Full Steps does have slightly better prices on most.
    I have never done anything with Perez Steeles...though I have always liked them. And the Great Moments that look like the T3's are my favorite. I thought maybe I'd put together a few for display.
    Thanks again!