Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTD 1952 TOPPS REPRINT SET

Looking to BUY a 1952 Topps baseball REPRINT set
nm/mt or better

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    bbcexchange has one up for sale for $180.

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Are you talking about a 1983 Topps Reprint '52 set, or just any 1952 reprint set?
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I have one in the original box, opened it to see the Mantle and closed it back up. $150 delivered, I can send scans/pics if interested.

jim
  • Options
    Never mind, I just opened mine back up to get a pic and the Mantle got creased. Somebody looked at it and put it back in wrong.

rats.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Jim--Does that mean you are now going to break up the set and possibly sell singles?image

I ask because I need 3-5 singles for some of my player collections.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I wanna burn them!

A guy looked at them a few months ago, he offered me $75 and I passed. He was offended, I'm sure he put the mantle in crooked and closed the top.

Yep, I'll probably end up splitting them into teams or something. Maybe PM me with what you're looking for? thanks!

jim