Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

psa received my cards now the 20 day wait............

hoping out of the 19 cards i submitted @ $20 each (auto & grade) i get at least (7) 10's.

i'm into:

grading for $400
cards: $680

total $1080

(3) 10's will pay for the investment!

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>psa received my cards now the 20 day wait............ >>

Its no big deal now because Im over it but my "20" day wait was closer to 30 on the "guaranteed" 20 day auto service. I didnt receive the vouchers for the days they missed the deadline either. I emailed them 4 times with no reply. When I called 3 times I didnt get anywhere either. I just dont understand them sometimes. I usually always receive great service but this time they dropped the ball.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>hoping out of the 19 cards i submitted @ $20 each (auto & grade) i get at least (7) 10's.

i'm into:

grading for $400
    cards: $680

total $1080

(3) 10's will pay for the investment! >>

What cards were they?
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>psa received my cards now the 20 day wait............ >>

Its no big deal now because Im over it but my "20" day wait was closer to 30 on the "guaranteed" 20 day auto service. I didnt receive the vouchers for the days they missed the deadline either. I emailed them 4 times with no reply. When I called 3 times I didnt get anywhere either. I just dont understand them sometimes. I usually always receive great service but this time they dropped the ball. >>

Did you speak to Ivan, the head of operations?

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Did you speak to Ivan, the head of operations? >>

I dont think I did. I think I talked to a few different janitors though the way it all was handled image