Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hey Knukles!

Did you create these Cards?

You going to this show by chance? How about that Winchester kid burning my Wings over and over againimage

Cheers,
Ryan

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, those are his cards. He was asked to do a numbered series for the three shows up in Canada (Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary). I can only assume that's why he's been quiet on the boards. Not enough time to juggle.image

Wick

Enjoy collecting vintage baseball cards, memorabilia and autos
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Knuckles has another spread in the most recent Hockey Beckett (special goalie issue) as well. Some of his new stuff is fantastic. I will post the photos on the weekend if I get an opportunity.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    I can only assume that's why he's been quiet on the boards.

Thanks Wick.. Yep very busy... mostly due to website work though... Haven't even had time to take a trip to the card shop to pick up the new Beckett with my stuff in it.. Can't complain though.. busy is good.

Once all the cards have been signed I'll be getting a complete set from the promotor.. I'll scan them all in and post them.

Thanks eyebone image
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Haven't visited here in a while, but Knuckle's stuff is as good as it gets. Really enjoy what he's done.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Do you do web design too Knuckles? I'm a Graphic Designer as well.I'd love to see your site if you could send me the link.

Thanks,
    RYan
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Dirty Harry image

Ryan - www.dataripple.com