Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Volunteers needed to assist foreign bidders with TeleTrade auctions!

I'm using TeleTrade to sell some of my coins, but it has come to my attention that TT doesn't allow foreign bidders. This seems like a serious weak point of the TT system. So far, Gazza and Tonyhar have expressed an interest in bidding, but since they're overseas, they can't bid.

I'm asking for TeleTrade-registered volunteers to assist those who would like to bid. Any takers? image I'd greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure so would they.

imageimageimage
.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Comments

• Options
    I have been having a quick look at US forwarding addresses which are design specifically for this purpose, there is a down side though. It would cost approximately $25-35 to set up and about $15 shipping. Rather too much for a possibly one-off $100ish coin.image
  • Options
    Are those willing to help providing funds as well? image

Good luck with your auctions, Jester. image
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options

<< <i>Are those willing to help providing funds as well? image

image >>

Now that's a good ideaimage
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Philip!

And what an astounding idea you have of charity for the masses! I wish I could do as you suggest, but alas that's my life savings we're talking about and I don't believe Social Security will be there for me...

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    I have one volunteer, so would those of you who need assistance PLEASE TURN ON YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE ABILITY!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    No need to SHOUT, I'm new hereimage
  • Options
    thank you sir....image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    Auction #2197 is up and running until 10:00PM EDT.

Enjoy!!