Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What will Bonds' card selected for PSA HoF set registry?

I ask because I am putting together a preliminary list of players' RCs who are either in the hall, locks when they are elligible, or who (I feel) should be in from 75 till 90.

Personal feelings about Bonds aside (I can't stand him), what will likely be his entry? I don't see the topps tiffany card being used, and he has one of each of the update/traded sets in 86. SMR shows the Fleer with the highest book, so would this be considered his entry? I hate all 3 of the cards, and think the 87 fleer card is the best looking of the lot, but I don't see them not selecting one of the 86s.

Also, is Schilling's RC really an 89 Donruss card? I was looking them up on the bay and a 10 can be had for $20.

Comments

• Options
    I think it will be 1986 Fleer Update. And Yes 1989 Donruss is Curt Schilling's rookie card.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think it will be 1986 Fleer Update. And Yes 1989 Donruss is Curt Schilling's rookie card. >>

Ditto.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    I don't know, when I hear 1986 Barry Bonds card the 1986 Topps Traded is the first picture that pops into my head. Yeah, I guess you could call it ugly but what about the old Pirates hat! Classic stuff, "It's from the 80's" as some dealers like to say.