Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

My PSA Set Registry/forum return

After about a year away, I have come back. I wanted to reintroduce myself, or introduce to those who have not met me. After my 1984 Ralston Purina rantings and ravings last year, I was booted off the boards. While the issue is still a big question mark, I have moved on. PSA does not grade these, period. I accept that. I really love this set, and still want to collect the set in 9 or 10 (I'm close). Guess I'll just have to wait for people to sell off exsisting slabs.

I will also continue my quest to complete 1984 and 1985 Donruss, and 1984 fleer update this year. Followed by 1981 topps next year. I have a couple smaller sets I'm working on also. Anyone wanna trade? I take 8 or better and upgrade when I get a chance. Anyone in the SF Bay Area, sacramento, Stockton area that'd like to bust some factory sets or wax I'm in. Any set, it doesn't matter

Jeffm359@comcast.net
Always buying 1984 Ralston Purina PSA 9s and 10s I NEED 19,21, and 29!!!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome back. There are a few long running threads regarding 84 and 85 Donruss. Check them out. The 84 guys especially are very active and helpful. Good luck in building those sets.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Yes, welcom back, you had the old red and white checkerboard avator, correct???