Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Custom Auto cuts from DNA in...new flip

Just got these today from PSA/Dna. I like the new flips.

Cheers! Wick

Enjoy collecting vintage baseball cards, memorabilia and autos

Comments

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    nice autographs!.. i saw the new flips on another board, and i really dont like them too much.. maybe they'll grow on me, but right now it makes me think of PRO or "grademycards.com" or whatever..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭

<< <i>it makes me think of PRO or "grademycards.com" or whatever.. >>

That was my first thought, too. I had to look at them again to see they were PSA/DNA slabs.
  • Options
    Nice looking cards,
    Congrats!
    Jery

Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!
  • Options
    On the back of the Koufax card, is that the rare uncorrected error version (22 seasons)?
  • Options
    That's what I get for making the cards at 2:00 am so I could bring them in to the show at 10:00 am.image Hadn't even noticed that. Probably skimmed right over it thinking it was the number 12.

Wick

• Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    Thems is nice lookin cards, I'm really liking the Glen Hall.

Are these just for your collection? Or might we see these on the block someday?

Nice work guy
  • Options
    DaBigHurtDaBigHurt Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    Nice cards. Did you pay the old $20 encapsulation fee or the new prices?

GO MARLINS! Home of the best fans in baseball!!
  • Options
    The only thing I don't like is where the players name on the flip is located. It looks out of place not being all the way over to the left edge does it not??
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Great job on the cards wick image They look fantastic.

- Garret

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>On the back of the Koufax card, is that the rare uncorrected error version (22 seasons)? >>

I noticed that as well.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Cards look great. Keep sharing.
  • Options
    Thanks for the compliments, guys...

Are these just for your collection? Or might we see these on the block someday?
    Trent...For now, they will be sitting at home for my own collection. Especially, the Chicago players, Musial and Koufax. Sometime down the line, when I have made enough cards and have revised the design, I may add them to an Ebay store.

Nice cards. Did you pay the old $20 encapsulation fee or the new prices?
    DaBigHurt...I just squeaked by with the old fees. In fact, they had called me and said there was a problem with the amount of money I paid (my rant thread was deleted). I talked to the Cust Rep and explained how the fees went up the weekend I submitted them at the show and she talked to her supervisor. She came back and said no problem and that everything is taken care of. ( Thanks Kristen!!image) So I'll apologize to PSA, SM1 or Carol(I know she was hovering around this boards at the time). It would have cost me about $25 more.

The only thing I don't like is where the players name on the flip is located. It looks out of place not being all the way over to the left edge does it not??
    BWF...I completely agree. I don't know if that was a slip or intentionally done on all flips.

pandrews, roasted cat, Garret and tkd7...thanks for the compliments!

Zef..... I will call that my 'Persian Flaw' image

Cheers! Wick

• Options
    "Did you pay the old $20 encapsulation fee or the new prices?"

What was the old price? Isn't the current price $20?

• Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    I think the name has always been in the center of the flip for PSA/DNA stuff. Here is a card that knuckles made for me.

• Options
    On all the old flips, and looks like the new flips as well, the name starts 6 character spaces over from the left.

kennylow... DNA has a new price structure for the unlicensed cards. Depending upon the person, the fee might be higher or it could remain at $20. Plus $10 additional to encapsulate it if the original fee is under $50.

Wick

• Options
    Where do I find the list of players and prices?
    I have a Barry Bonds and a Roger Maris that I am thinking of sending in.

TIA
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Bonds is $30-
    Maris is $75

here's the list
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Aaaaaarrrrgh.

Stupid timing on my part.

Thanks for the link