Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Electronic shipping - weird question

Hi,

I'm getting ready to ship out a box w/ some graded cards in it. Paid $5.40 for the priority shipping & signature confirmation online.

I'm 95% sure that the box weighs less than 16 ozs but I don't want to get it sent back to me w/ insufficient postage. Long story, but I printed off the label and then the buyer added a couple extra cards to his order

I was planning on swinging by the USPS kiosk tomorrow to see if it really weighs 16 or fewer ounces. Let's say it doesn't, could I slap on 3 stamps to cover the increasing priority mail rate?

Sorry for the confusion, but if anyone could help, I'd appreciate it.

thanks,

Josh

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamps would be fine, I believe. I've used the print at home and had to add postage before and have had no problems.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Thanks for your help.

• Options
    MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    I'll second that stamps to cover the additional don't seem to cause any problems. I've done that dozens of times and never had one returned. And this is using both Stamps.com and USPS labels through PayPal.
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭✭
    I have also realized after the fact that I shortchanged the postage and all items were delievered timely with no extra charge to anyone. Guess the mail service can't check everything.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports