Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Mercury Dime passing signal on

PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
with a gift from my wife and the help of Barry I am able to move up in the standings of the mercury dime set keeping me in the top twenty. I tell you that the mercury dime people are very nice and helpful. All one needs to do is to ask for help.

This was a great day!image
Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

Comments

• Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. It is nice to see some movement! image

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Pat.image

Jon
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,780 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>with a gift from my wife and the help of Barry I am able to move up in the standings of the mercury dime set keeping me in the top twenty. I tell you that the mercury dime people are very nice and helpful. All one needs to do is to ask for help. >>

Pat; congrats on getting a gift from your wife!!!!!!!! That floored me!!!!

All of the other stuff I know to be true and a nice reaffirmation of how nice dimes guys can be!!

But your wife or any wife for that matter? Now that is realllllllly cool and unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!image
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure is great having a great wife.
    Make collecting and life as a whole better.image
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211