Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1960 finally done!

Thanks to all who have helped me complete my 1960 topps set in PSA 7 or better. This forum helped me with my last 2 Dick Drott and Ken Walters. Now i can rest......until the next obcession. -Jeff image

Comments

• Options
    baseballjeffbaseballjeff Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Post a link, lets see it!

CONGRATS!!!
  • Options
    Not sure how to post the link, but the set is 13th on the Set Regisrty board. I have almost all the cards scanned. Jeff
  • Options
    baseballjeffbaseballjeff Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Awesome!

From one Jeff, to another!

Way to go Jeff!

Link
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Very nice job.Great set,one of my favorites.

One question did you have problems finding second series cards without the back smudges especially the rookies?
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    spacktrackspacktrack Posts: 1,084 ✭✭
    Jeff--good to see that they arrived finally. Congrats on a great set.
  • Options
    Definitely print is a major issue with a lot of the cards, and in particular the rookie cards. It is hit and miss which are the real toughies. Centering is also a problem in some of the later cards. I think the toughest is still Curt Simmonds. It goes for crazy prices in PSA 8.
  • Options
    Thanks Brian , the last 2 did arrive. My eternal gratitude. Jeff
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Jeff - great set and great accumulation. You have some very tough commons in 8; I'm particular to the first series cards, and even most of the 7s I looked at in your set are well centered. You should be very proud of that set.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    Awesome set, congrats !

I had 2 raw sets, one of which I sold off in the fall last year and the other I have been breaking up here and there, but neither would have been PSA 7 or above across the board.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Congratulations. Always great to hear another set being finished by anyone on the boards, especially with scans.