Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Nice to see all the red in the Roosies again

Its nice to see all the red in the 65-to date Roosie sets. Its been awhile since there was so much movement in one week. Would have been nicer if my newest addition had not cleared off before all these showed up.
Just goes to show you what a person like Nick can do when he makes his good stuff available for us guys.
It also shows that if you have high grade quality Roosevelts for sale, there are buyers. We could have more weeks like this if there were coins to be bought.
There are weeks, sometimes months that go by when you can't find anything to upgrade with. You can search ebay, teletrade, Heritage, the BST board, nada.

Nick, where would we be without you? image
Dan

Comments

• StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dan50:

Ya you can always count on Nick for a good garage sale! This guy has been out of the Roosie game for what now 2 years and has more Roosies coming and going then anyone.

Nick turned to the dark side and is chasing those ugly toned quarters! imageimageimage

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Yep he's been good to us Roosie dudes. I think I'll send him a fruit cake, surely theres one laying around here somewhere from years past. image
    Dan