Home Sports Talk
Options

Who is dlcayard@earthlink.net?

AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
Got a nice little email from this fellow who identified themselves as someone here, but refused to say who they were.

What a sign of cowardice.

Comments

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    probably just one of your schizophrenic delusions..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    That's pretty weak. If you don't like a poster here then just do the adult thing and ignore them.

All this was put in perspective for me by my father in law, who once told me that the best way to guide my behavior was to not do anything I would ever be embarrassed to tell my kids about. I don't know how everyone else feels about that, but I'd be a little sheepish about telling my son I was sending nasty (and anonymous) emails to a participant on a message board because I thought they came off like a tool in their posts.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭

I bet if someone knows how to track that email they will find it originated out of texas. just a hunch..............

boo how do u know it was nasty? ax made no mention of that.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Given the recipient I assume it was nasty.
  • Options
    It wasn't nasty, actually it sounded like a school age kid wrote it.

Pretty hillarious that they aren't man enough to fess up their ID here, and haven't replied to step up to the post here.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dlcayard is my hero whoever he is image
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>I bet if someone knows how to track that email they will find it originated out of texas. just a hunch..............

>>

Why would George W. Bush e-mail Axtell from the Crawford ranch? image

But seriously, maybe a banned board member with the ID initials TG?
  • Options

<< <i>It wasn't nasty, actually it sounded like a school age kid wrote it.

Pretty hillarious >>

*hilarious
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>It wasn't nasty, actually it sounded like a school age kid wrote it.

Pretty hillarious that they aren't man enough to fess up their ID here, and haven't replied to step up to the post here. >>

So post the e-mail here for a few laughs. What's the big deal? With no football season I got nothing to do on Sundays now anyway image
  • Options
    SoFL-

So you're saying you think the president writes like he's a kid? How are your neocon buddies gonna like that accusation?
  • Options
    pandrews-

don't you have some weed to go smoke? Some more rap to justify your angry persona?

Here's the email (watch out, this guy's brilliant!):

"Brian, I have read your posts on the CU boards. Fella, you are a
    jackass. Steve (winpitcher) kicks your butt everytime you show up. I agree
    with Steve, you are an axhole. Now, go crawl back under your bed and
    don't come out until somebody tells you to."

Wow, biting commentary from someone who is obviously a mental giant.
  • Options
    i dunno, but while we're on the topic of school-age kids that can't spell.. you spelled "hilarious" wrong, brianna..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>pandrews-

don't you have some weed to go smoke? >>

yes..

<< <i>

Wow, biting commentary from someone who is obviously a mental giant. >>

how does that sound like a "school age kid"?.. at least he spelled everything right, which you've been unable to do in this thread..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Oh my I made one typo...stop the presses!

Pandrews you're such a dope...pretty fitting since that's your #1 hobby. Do you even collect cards or coins, or does all your money go to fund your illegal habit?
  • Options

<< <i>pandrews-

don't you have some weed to go smoke? Some more rap to justify your angry persona?

Wow, biting commentary from someone who is obviously a mental giant. >>

Seems like a cross between Gemmy and Joestalin - LOL
  • Options
    spammy is who I had in mind, too.

• Options

<< <i>Oh my I made one typo...stop the presses! >>

well, i thought i was kinda ironic that you mention the writer being a "school age kid" and then immediately you follow it up with a common word you didn't know how to spell..

<< <i>Pandrews you're such a dope...pretty fitting since that's your #1 hobby. Do you even collect cards or coins, or does all your money go to fund your illegal habit? >>

come on now, you can do better than that.. you're trying to insult me by mentioning marijuana? something i freely admit on these boards? do you really think that's gonna bother me?..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    I don't remember anyone here though ever using the word "fella"
  • Options
    And you are going to try to insult me by the misspelling of one word? Please, pandrews, YOU have to try harder.
  • Options

<< <i>And you are going to try to insult me by the misspelling of one word? Please, pandrews, YOU have to try harder. >>

yes, whenever you mention "school age kid" as an insult, and then demonstrate that you can't even spell a elementary school word, i will make fun of you..

plus you're schizo..

and here is a quote BY you:

<< <i>You're pretty funny WP...and I have actually attended classes. I take it you stopped going in oh, the third grade? It would explain your anti-social behavior and poor spelling and grammar abilities. >>

·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>And you are going to try to insult me by the misspelling of one word? Please, pandrews, YOU have to try harder. >>

But don't ever call Axtell "fella" - I think he gets insulted by that - LOL
  • Options
    I was mentioned! The guy was right though.

I do kick ax's a$$

with that said

it was not me.

Steve

winpitcher@aol.com for those keeping score.

Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>SoFL-

So you're saying you think the president writes like he's a kid? How are your neocon buddies gonna like that accusation? >>

Wrong again. I am not even close to being a neocon.

Read my explanation in other posts. I have views which span the spectrum of ideological beliefs. I may believe one way for abortion, another for gun control, another for our involvement in Iraq, another for our involvement in Afghanistan, and so on.

I am registered to vote in one party, but often vote for another party.

In no way do I follow a purely liberal or conservative principal and in fact think that the separation and insistence that everyone follow one path has contributed to the current split in our country. As stated before I believe that most people's views are more wide ranging than we think.

It's quite refreshing to think freely and encourage others to do the same no matter what they believe. Spirited healthy debate is what matters.

Now when we resort to labels and names like "Sparky", "dope", etc. Well then that is not healthy debate.

• Options

<< <i>

But don't ever call Axtell "fella" - I think he gets insulted by that - LOL >>

How about -

"Hey sailor!" image
  • Options
    spammy is who I had in mind, too.

Wrong again Ax. jeese a new day and already you're wrong.

As for the spelling error. You are the first to pounce on people when they mis spell (hah) a word. What makes you think that when you do it you should not hear about it?

God Bless DLCAYARD.

Steve
    Good for you.