Home Metal Detecting
Options

Today's dig's with a little gold!!

Well GR I got a piece of goldimageHit a tot lot late this afternoon and got me a 10k earring right off and nothing after that.
Hit a demo and then some older house's that are scheduled for demo and eye balled these 5 clay marble's.Not a bad day,my 2 hunting buddy's had a slittle better with one finding a seated dime which was a love token and the other finding a nice drink token from a town that only has a population of 50 now.

Thank's for looking and HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    i like finding those marbles, i still think they're cool.
  • Options
    Hey DD these came from the site I was telling you about.I believe the S.Brother's have been there,but from what I see they were digging test pit's as they left them all open and there about 2 - 3ft deep and a little wider then a shovel head and that is where all the marble's kept popping up.I also noticed some broken pottery and old glass around them.
    So when you coming up????image

Marble's is one thing I look for when I hit the demo's,I love finding them.
    Hey look's like there getting ready to tear the house's down.All the chain link fence's that are in front of them have been ripped out,not construction type but the type you would have around your home.
    So they may be doing that to bring in the heavy equipment.HH,Tom
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the gold! image

Some of you guys really are gold vaccuums - I'm envious. image
    You must have dug quite a number of gold items by now. Have you kept count of your total number over the years?
    (My modest number is two, both are modern rings.)
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Cool!! Looks like it came from an era when earrings were worn on the ears.
    Nice marbles.
  • Options
    Hey Zot not really,at least not until last year when I bought my girl's a machine and started hitting the tot lot's with it.
    Before that I think I found like 2 piece's of gold jewelry,I never really was hunting for that.I like hunting for the relic's and old coin's more,but when it's slow or I only have time for a short hunt then I will go hit the tot lot's.

imageto funny Phut,thank's and HH,Tom
  • Options
    Hey! Did I call it or what?!

Nice work Tom!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    love that gold!
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage