Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1977 Topps Star Wars PSA 10's for sale on Ebay listed at .01 with no reserve!

They end a week from tonight and the numbers are 156 209 228 230 . Best of luck bidding and let me know if you have any cards that I need to upgrade my set!
gregmo32@aol.com
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    If I were to bid on and win all 4 cards, do you combine shipping? Or would my shipping charge be $20 ($5 per card)?
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Message received.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I would combine shipping if you won multiple auctions. Also, if anyone from these boards wins all four I will ship for free - just let me know if/when you are the winner of all four Star Wars cards. There are also PSA graded Topps Beatles cards as well!
    gregmo32@aol.com
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !