Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Official 2006 Fleer (Upper Deck) Ultra FOOTBALL Thread

any ultra collectors out there?? i bought a case and will be looking to trade...lets get together if your an ultra collector!!

Loth

Comments

• Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    Ryan - I won't be buying any boxes or packs, but will be interested in all of the Rams from the set - base, gold medallion and platinum medallion. When's your case coming in? Probably not gonna be released for a couple months, right?

Geordie
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    case goes live may 25th
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    I've been thinking about collecting FB this year with the likely-stellar draft class and all. Ultra was always a good set, with nice photography and usually clean design. The 1998 set is one of my all-time favorites. I don't know if I'm going to open much if any, butif I build the set I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about on release.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • Options
    I'm interested in NYG's.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    should be a pretty sweet rookie crop i would think...mostly qb's and rb's .....not so much wr's
  • Options
    Lothar- You mentioned that you bought a case, but than say the product goes live 5/25? Do you mean you pre-ordered your case. If so, what does a case go for? I'd be interested in buying a case.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Here's a link about 2006 Ultra football

Sounds like a fun set. I'm up for a case.
    Let's keep this thread alive and post where the cheapest pre-sells are to be found.

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    Anybody find any pricing yet?
  • Options
    I found these 2 on Ebay. Is this a good price?
    Case #1

Case #2
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Frank, that's about what they're going for at various websites.

LRCARDS has it for 709 + ? shipping.

Dave and Adam's has it at 725 + free shipping ups ground.

Found several others at 750.

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    ok so far me, wolfbear and fabrank are going to buy cases...to me it sounds like LRCARDS has the best price if you BUY FROM THEM DIRECTLY...NO EBAY...you save them the ebay fee and they give you free shipping!!! also if u pay them with a check its only 695....i didnt have that much free in my checking right now so i paid 709 paypal........i guess i could have waited.

Im doing this basically for the Rookie Crop.........i did 1999 and 2000 Ultra as well..along with singles here and there the last few years from 2001-2005. 2005 has RC's 1:6 and you NEVER see anything but the gold medallions online....i hate gold medallions and would be willing to trade them big time.
  • Options
    Ultra is released this week...anybody doing it??? i get my case this thursday or friday...lets get ready to TRADE....

Loth