Home U.S. Coin Forum

Gold and Silver open strong overseas tonight

ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
Gold $603.10 +6.80
Silver $13.16 +27 centsimage

Comments

• cladkingcladking Posts: 28,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper is doing even better!

A nickel probably costs more than 5c to make now!
    Tempus fugit.
  • ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Gold may rise because of its ``growing role as an alternative asset,'' said William O'Neill, a partner at commodity researcher Logic Advisors LLC in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey. ``The commodity demand cycle has a long way to go,'' said O'Neill, who forecast gold will reach $650 within weeks.

Inflation

Silver +.42 cent
    Gold $8.90

• << <i>Copper is doing even better! >>

I have been collecting all kinds of copper for the past year. I think this going to be the metal to watch.

Freak
  • incredible...
  • JoesMaNameJoesMaName Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭
    Metals aren't really going up - the purchase power of our salaries and savings are going down.
  • ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    q]Metals aren't really going up - the purchase power of our salaries and savings are going down. >>

I assume you think your flat money is where it's at.......PM's have just started it's a long race, come back in let's say 2009/2010 and you guy will be saying the same thing with Gold over a grand and the dollar worth nothing but you have more because no one wants them anymore.image

Now lets see I've averaged since 1999 with $260 gold and it hasn't gone up. Boy do I wish I had stuck that money in my saving account or maybe I put it in the stock market just to lose half and am now about where I was in 2000. Nothing buy and hold forever and it's all when you came into the maket I came out of the stock maket some to get into PM's.
  • mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
  • mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    I assume you think your flat money is where it's at......

You mean there's no confidence in that printing press at this time or confidence that this government will be able to pay that debt?image

What a surprise
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are invested into printing presses, you are doing well also.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file