Home Q & A Forum
Options

Need help on uploading new icon

Icon upload day is coming, and I really need to know what I was doing wrong last month -

I went to the Profile update screen, clicked on "Browse", found the (correctly sized) picture on my hard drive that I wanted to upload, and hit "Upload".

Instead of uploading "C:Documents and SettingsRoyMy DocumentsMy PicturescoinsDisplayDiebreak1.jpg", which is what was in the box, it gave me this message:

<< There was an error reading your Author Icon. The Error was: Could not determine the format of the file d:forums.collectors.com/i/authorsicons/ACF1ED1.jpg CF_IMAGEINFO: Format Not Recognized >>

I tried experimenting with other .jpg files and even a .gif, but got the same message.

I'm sick and tired of my present icon and would really really, really, really like to change it. Help!
Roy

Comments

• Options
    satootoko-

This forum is primarily for questions and comments to David Hall regarding PCGS and coins. He wouldn't be able to help you with this type of technical question.
    I'm not all that technical either. I would suggest posing this question in the main forums for help. We have many talented members here that should be able to help you.

Carol