Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Happiness is?

My son was happy when he came home from school this afternoon, Richard Green had sent a package with a 1977D Kennedy graded MS67 plus others for him. The 1977D was the last Kennedy that he needed to complete his set of Kennedy Half Dollars Complete Set (1964-Present). The look on his face was priceless.

Timimage

Caleb's Collection

Comments

• Options
    Wow! Congratulations to him! (I am one would love to get an ms67 77-d Kennedy. Haven't seen any for sale in a long time).
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim: Congrats to your boy!! Great pedigree on the coin as well. image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    CONGRATULATIONS on a feat well done! The MS Kennedy set is VERY hard to complete, especially in high grade! Some coins take years to locate! Your son has a VERY nice there, upgrades are going to be pretty hard to get very soon.

Richard is a great person. Always very friendly and tries to help out in any way he can. He's like the founding father, so to speak, on the MS Kennedy series. He has a vast amount of knowledge and always willing to share. His coins are TOP NOTCH and is always looking to upgrade his coins to make sure he has the best of the best! I'd love to see his whole set! Ray
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim & Son congratulations on a major mile stone in the best set to collect. And I'll add my thanks to Mr. Green on his help and leadership to all of us Kennedy collectors.

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    You son has excellent tastes.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Congratulations ! image
    Collector Of Indian Cents!
    Fly-In Club
    My PCGS Registry Sets