Home Stamps Forum
Options

The Biggest Stamp Site in NEW ZEALAND !

Hi All You Stampers !

Yes ! The biggest Stamp site in NZ, so do not snicker !
and
Yes, with a population of just over 4.1 mil. How can I not be proud of it.
and another interesting fact.

PHILACTICA offers BRITISH AFRICA, Br. COMMONWEALTH, AFRICA plus some others with all their Topics

and all is at:-

Where:- www.oneway.co.nz/member/philactica

Of course there is also an abundance of New Zealand and Australian material to be found.

Should you wish to JOIN use PHILACTICA as your referral and I will send you a "thank you" gift when confirmed.

Discover the Site for yourself and any questions I will gladly try to answer
eehamm@abel.net.nz">via:-

eehamm@abel.net.nz

Enjoy your hobby !
Offer quality British Africa, Commonwealth, Africa philatelic material.

Comments

• Options
    hi erich,
    The people here are very friendly with alot of information,i normally sit back & read the articles & look at some nice stamps
    good to see another kiwi,ive mentioned oneway here before.telling ppl that our dollar rate is good for them to buy at a good rate (roughly $10 ours is $6 or 7 us dollars).Any one that buying off this gentleman,can be certain of getting
    great stamps,well packed & very competitive prices.good luck on sales as ive bought before numerous times without
    hassles.peter
  • Options
    Hi Peter,

Thank you for the first compliment on this site. Coming from a Kiwi made my day - will be remembered !

Yes, most people on sites who have gone through the mill of human behaviour, have learned better communication. Having said that, there will always be the "site bully". Like some twit who blacklisted me because I did not vote on an issue as he thought I should. So you get all kinds.

Quite refreshing and interesting platform this site with different approaches.

Erich
    Offer quality British Africa, Commonwealth, Africa philatelic material.