Home Metal Detecting
Options

stupid question......well, most of mine are?

what is the user rating and what is it for?.....hope everyone has a great week!
"see ya at the beach"
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    give someone a 1 and it means they're a jerk. give'em a 10 and they're awesome. Thats the general idea anyway. dont let my 5.xx make you think I suck. I'm really cool, people just dont realize it yet image
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh...just realized I haven't rated you yet hammy.....you better play nice with me image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

you wish!

dont make me show the newbie your vibraprobe!! image
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How'd you know I got one of those for XMas? image

Wife finally bought me a White's (due to inclement/rainy weather up here, I haven't really had a chance to use it image ) for XMas and got me the 6" probe as well. I hope she wasn't suggesting anything other than helpful detecting image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    I think she was making some kind of statement...a coil and a probe....sumthing is goin on you need to investigate, and quickly!!

What did you get? an XLT?
  • Options
    oh....i see?.......thanks.....i usually rate other people by height but i'll give you a 10 anyway!......peace
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    a 10! no!! give me a 2 or 3...dont ruin my streak now!!

oh, by the way....WELCOME!! image
  • Options

<< <i>dont let my 5.xx make you think I suck. I'm really cool, people just dont realize it yet image >>

- -

Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.