Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I think it is time to sell my Modern Jeff Proof set

I was thinking about consigning my Registry set to the Long Beach Heritage auction. What are some of your thoughts. Many people on the board have helped me acquire these excellent Jeff's and I really hate to sell off right now, but the need is great. Help???

Comments

• Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    wowsier.

now I know were my beloved 71 NO-S pr68cam went (it is my old one, sold 2 years back)

real nice job you did thereimage

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    That 1971 noS was the frist one I oned. I did purchase two more raw ones and got the same grades. Enjoyed yours the most. I sold one privately and one on Teletrade. On Teletrade the paper work got lost in the mail and email as I was moving when it got listed. It was listed incorrectly as a PR68 instead of PR68CAM. It sold low and someone got a good deal. When I finally got the letter of listing from Teletrade, the auction was over and the coin sold. image

Such is life and I hope the new owner is please with the great deal. By the way this happened over a year ago. I now need to sell, but I am skeptical about Teletrade.
  • Options
    Hi
    Rodius,
    As like everyone would like to up-grade any of my proof Jeffs sets. Before consigning please send me your asking prices. Check under Ron and Nan's or Alex and Nan's Jeff proofs.
    Thanks, Ron Wilk Charismadunes@aol.com