Home Q & A Forum
Options

Throw-down registry sets & yearly awards

David,

Have you all ever considered limiting the ability for someone to *throw-down* a new set or fill up a set with coins right before the awards? I find it hard to believe that it is in the Registry's best interests to have someone dive in for the award and then retire the set when some may have been working years on their sets. I am in no position to work towards that goal this year, so there is no underlying reason for my asking other than to make it more of a fair playing ground. Something as simple as *NO* new sets will be considered 60 days before the awards and *NO*set can have more than 10% of the coins added in the last 30 days. That would force most to at least show their hand and give those who want to respond the chance to do it. Probably a programming horror, but it would again.... make it more of a fair playing ground for those who want those awards.

Barry

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭

Hi Barry,

I understand what you're saying...and I don't understand why someone would do the last minute thing.

However, if a person has the coins, they have the coins. So I think it's probably OK as is.

Thanks,

David