Home U.S. Coin Forum

Who is a YN Female on the board?

I have a extra new Morgan VAM book that I had planned to offer free to a young lady that posts on the board. However, I lost her ID and would appreciate any information.
USAF vet 1951-59

Comments

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long ago Gat?
    There was "PrettyYoungFilipina" but some jerks ran her off.

Not sure of any of the others.....

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    Wasnt there a tigergal or something of the sorts...
  • LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Wasnt there a tigergal or something of the sorts... >>

Yeah, ksteeleheader's grandaughter.
  • GATGAT Posts: 3,146
    Sounds like a lot of the forum members have been real jerks. Hope they are real proud of themselfs.
    USAF vet 1951-59
  • pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    imageYou don't even know if there is a "YN Female" on the board, but you take as gospel that she was run off, and now paint with a rather broad brush "a lot of forum members"?

But I see your point, how dare they, before you could get in touch with herimageWhat's up with the female aspect anyway?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sounds like a lot of the forum members have been real jerks. Hope they are real proud of themselfs. >>

none of these old farts around here could ever, ever, run off the HepKitty!

POW!!!!! RIGHT IN THE FRANKIES!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

• << <i>

<< <i>Sounds like a lot of the forum members have been real jerks. Hope they are real proud of themselfs. >>

none of these old farts around here could ever, ever, run off the HepKitty!

POW!!!!! RIGHT IN THE FRANKIES! >>

yeah? image
    hi Fonzie baby!

SMOOOOOOOOCH!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • hiya Lucy! image

• << <i>

<< <i>Wasnt there a tigergal or something of the sorts... >>

Yeah, ksteeleheader's grandaughter. >>

Tigergirl1398 on these boards is my 16 year old grandaughter. She doesn't post much due to school and church activities.
  • FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭
    No such category as YFN's - sorry. Young Girls are more into the Bratz dolls. When they reach the early teens years they want to BE a Bratz Doll. image Money is appreciated by them as a medium of exchange - not a thing to be collected and admired.
  • You could do a search under "YN give away" or something and see who posted? image
    What Mr. Spock would say about numismatics...
    image... "Fascinating, but not logical"

"Live long and prosper"

My "How I Started" columns

• << <i>Sounds like a lot of the forum members have been real jerks. Hope they are real proud of themselfs. >>

that statement sir makes you an inclusive member of the "a lot" and "real jerk" group.

Yes I'm a member of the "jerk" group, just ask my wife, but "real jerk" well sir you indeed have attained that lofty goal.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭
    Offer a $100 bill give-away for "Coin Purchases" for YN girls ONLY. Watch them emerge from hiding. image
  • ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Offer a $100 bill give-away for "Coin Purchases" for YN girls ONLY. Watch them emerge from hiding. image >>

The problem is, how do you obtain proof? I suspect we'd more guys in cyberdrag than actual girls.

<< <i>

<< <i>Offer a $100 bill give-away for "Coin Purchases" for YN girls ONLY. Watch them emerge from hiding. image >>

The problem is, how do you obtain proof? I suspect we'd more guys in cyberdrag than actual girls. >>

You have no idea..

Russ, NCNE
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

Either them or FBI agents, anyway.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file