Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Post Office Dollars (Warning - Lots of Pics!!)

Hi, Everyone.

I went to the post office today to ship some Ebay merchandise. While I was there, I decided to buy a stamp and get some Sacs and SBAs as change from the machine. Here's the take:

If you haven't noticed, I'm single and miserable and I've got four albums of bitching about it that I would offer as proof.

-- Adam Duritz, of Counting Crows

My Ebay Auctions

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool red "x"s!!!!

I never get those when I go to the PO!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Heh....gotta love this server sometimes.......sometimes they show, sometimes they don't (show picture shows your first one, a SBA.....show picture doesn't show the others...for me at least)

ahhhh.....some of them come up VERY slowly.....we need PUFF to see this thread image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    It won't let me edit the links. It put garbage HTML in there and won't let me change it! image
    If you haven't noticed, I'm single and miserable and I've got four albums of bitching about it that I would offer as proof.

My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    Okay. I decided to post the pics again, rather than editing. I hope this works:

My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    That's better but people on dialup will LOVE you image

• Options
    SBA seems like she's been in a knifefight. image

My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, I get nothing but unc 2000-D Sacs here in WV from my PO, which I think is a little odd. Every now and then thought, I get SBA's and so far I've managed about 10 near date 1979 SBA's.
  • Options
    xbobxbob Posts: 1,979
    That first Saccy seems to have a pretty big die crack on the reverse. That's a cool keeper.
    -Bob
    collections: Maryland related coins & exonumia, 7070 Type set, and Video Arcade Tokens.
    The Low Budget Y2K Registry Set
  • Options
    xbobxbob Posts: 1,979
    Nevermind. Now that I see it has a shadow on part of it as if it's raised off the coin. Please tell me it isn't a pube that snuck into the pic! Ewwww!

Nose hair maybe?
    -Bob
    collections: Maryland related coins & exonumia, 7070 Type set, and Video Arcade Tokens.
    The Low Budget Y2K Registry Set
  • Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That first Saccy seems to have a pretty big die crack on the reverse. That's a cool keeper. >>

Hair.
  • Options

<< <i>That first Saccy seems to have a pretty big die crack on the reverse. That's a cool keeper. >>

Unfortunately, that's not a die crack. I think that's piece of hair or an eyelash or something. LOL. image

My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    NO, it's not a pube! image

I put the coins in the backpack of my chair. Sometimes when I get a haircut, if the flap of the backpack isn't closed a little hair ends up there. I got a haircut today. Sorry if I grossed anyone out. LOL.

My Ebay Auctions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file