Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anybody deal with...........

Charlie Jones/All Star Cards, Inc in Lenexa Kansas? He has a card I would like to buy but have never done business with. He seems reasonable. It's a PSA graded card so some anxiety is gone but this forum has some very smart people on it who know this business well and thought I would ask here first. I think they have some things on ebay too? Thanks in advance...

Many thanks all.......

fish

Comments

• Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    Never had a problem with them. I have purchased cards through ebay and over the phone through their catalog. They have always been good for me.

JEB.
  • Options
    1st class all the way.
    Greg
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I have bought from them many times. Good guys to deal with.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Thanks guys. That was my impression. It's a nice card and fits my budget so I am glad to hear it. Thanks a million!

fish
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Fine Sellers.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    Top notch guys and I have recommended them to my friends without concern and never a regret. The only potnetial problem will be that the card has already sold because they do have a pretty wide catalog distribution. Good Luck.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.