Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Player pictures on the PSA Web site need to be changed

When you toggle around the PSA web site you see pictures of some of the best players to every put on a Uniform of any sport in the upper right hand corner of the page. The players I have seen are

Marshall Faulk
Kobe
Ruth
Tiger
Ichiro (I think)
Shaq (Lakers Uniform)
A-Rod (Seattle Uniform)
Some Hockey player #4 (Sorry I don't follow hockey at all)
Kurt Warner
Bonds

Well, I think Kurt Warner needs to go and put Favre, Manning, Marino or Elway is his place. Would you rather see Faulk or Walter Payton? Heck I even think Jim Brown would look good up there instead of Faulk. I am not dissing Faulk in his achievements but I don't think he is collected as hard as Payton and Brown.

Now for my real point of this rant. REMOVE BARRY BONDS from this site, period.
We all hate him (I think). I think removing him from here would send a very tiny message that the collecting community could care less about him. Well, except for seeing him busted for cheating.

So I say we put it to a vote. What 10 players do you want to see in the upper right corner of your PSA web page. Mine, in no particular order.

Favre
Ruth
Tiger
A-Rod
Jordan (no Jordan??)
Walter Payton
Nolan Ryan
Gretsky
Shaq
Mantle

Even though I collect football only I realize Baseball is the most collected card so that sport gets four pictures, 1 Golf, 2 Basketball, 2 Football, 1 Hockey. If I were to remove Tiger since golf is not too popular for collecting I would put in another FB guy like Jim Brown or Marino. If I had to add a baseball player instead I would add Cal Ripken.

So let's get your lists out there. And maybe, just maybe Joe will remove Barry Bonds.

Lastly, did anyone know that Bonds stands for BALCO in Yiddish?

Comments

• Options
    LWMMLWMM Posts: 471
    Someone has too much time on their hands...

Looking for Jonny Gomes cards, especially Triple Threads and printing plates. Will consider all cards, though. Got something? Contact me at c_u_l_1@yahoo.com
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    Jordan is represented with the image for the Basketball Set Registry: image

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

In light of all the child molestation charges,
    I think Michael Jackson's image should be removed
    as the NON-SPORTS icon on the Set Registy page as well : image

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭