Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

With all this talk about the Superior, it made me remember about Northeast Numismatics.

LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
With all this talk about the Superior, it made me remember about Northeast Numismatics.

Last year, they sent me an e-mail saying that they will give away a coin somewhere in their inventory if you find it and buy another coin from them. I looked at their inventory and found many coins with a price of $0.00 so I clicked on one of them and also click on one with a real price to place my two coin order, it looks like the web order went thru ok at that time. But guess what? They call me later and told me that they have to cancel my order because those $0.00 coins are not the giveaway coin.image
Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
San Diego, CA

Comments

• Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    That sounds really "gimmicky" to me, and like it could potentially irritate a lot of customers.....
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    Superior had a big online auction on the 30th and tonight (at 7:00 PST) where buyers could use Ebay to bid live. With millions $1 in coins up for sale, and quite a few real steals in the 1000 offered, I just don't understand why everyone is so upset over 80 some coins that a typist mis-input at $1. They were junk anyway---Who cares???

morgannut2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file