Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What the hell is this???

Comments

• Options
    Circulated cards from the same year that were put back into 'rack packs' and resold in retail. The condiition of the cards will generally vary from good to ex-mt.

Wick

Enjoy collecting vintage baseball cards, memorabilia and autos
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Looks like something to AVOID.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Try a search for Christmas Rack Packs. They have been discussed multiple times on these boards
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    It's a strange sport they play mostly up north where men skate on ice with sticks, trying to put a rubber "puck" into each other's goal. Ocassionally, they take a break by fighting each other for a few minutes before collapsing into a heap and being taken away by officials. It used to be on TV, but has since been replaced by NASCAR and Roseanne re-runs.
  • Options
    These are NOT the original Xmas rack packs. Just look at the header card. These are racks that someone made up last year. There was another post on these earlier.........
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>It's a strange sport they play mostly up north where men skate on ice with sticks, trying to put a rubber "puck" into each other's goal. Ocassionally, they take a break by fighting each other for a few minutes before collapsing into a heap and being taken away by officials. It used to be on TV, but has since been replaced by NASCAR and Roseanne re-runs. >>

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>These are NOT the original Xmas rack packs. Just look at the header card. These are racks that someone made up last year. There was another post on these earlier......... >>

Ahhh, come on! You mean that www.PackinTime.com didn't exist back in 1968-69?
    Football collector 1948-1995, Rams oddball cards & memorabilia, Diamond match.
    Cataloging all those pesky, unlisted 1963 Topps football color variations Updated 2/13/05
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>It's a strange sport they play mostly up north where men skate on ice with sticks, trying to put a rubber "puck" into each other's goal. Ocassionally, they take a break by fighting each other for a few minutes before collapsing into a heap and being taken away by officials. It used to be on TV, but has since been replaced by NASCAR and Roseanne re-runs. >>

Fantastic! image