Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Here's another winning seller. Anyone bought from him?

Bought (with BIN) and paid for a card on 3/04/06 within minutes after using BIN. 3 weeks go by and I have sent several emails inquiring when the card was shipped and never heard back from the seller and it surprised me cos his feedback is very good and high. So it's almost a month and I filed a complaint with PP for non-receipt and it's been the 3rd day since they haven't heard from him. I get an email from info@stamps.com tonight, meaning he (the seller) is purchasing his postage thru them and gave me a del. confirmation # and that the package is going out on 3/31/06 and all replies go back to another email (his). Needless to say, my reply was not very nice. I stated that he might as well just refund me the money right now cos I pretty much got tired of waiting for this card and almost 4 weeks to mail a card is unacceptable. Am I wrong? I'm ready to say goodbye to my 100% positive FB on this buying name. The auction

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

His ebay 'me' page says he has over 20,000 items available online.
    Stuff is bound to slip through the cracks and and e-mails are going to get overlooked.

You're not wrong, but with his feedback rating of 8504, one negative won't make much of a dent.
    He's just another seller who has bitten off more than he can chew. At least he's just slow and not a crook. image

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Actually, we're arguing this very moment as I write this.
    He just refunded my money....but the refund is pending once it
    has cleared his account.....sheesh.

• << <i>His ebay 'me' page says he has over 20,000 items available online.
    Stuff is bound to slip through the cracks and and e-mails are going to get overlooked.

You're not wrong, but with his feedback rating of 8504, one negative won't make much of a dent.
    He's just another seller who has bitten off more than he can chew. At least he's just slow and not a crook. image >>

Sounds like one of those guys who actually means to say "We sold that card at a card show 2 weeks ago. Sorry..........."