Home Sports Talk
Options

This guy is oh so Feckless

Oh my, a tushie injury

"A couple of hours after Pavano pitched another inning against the Phillies’ Double-A club at the Yankees’ minor league complex, Joe Torre revealed Pavano suffered a bruise on the left side of his rear end as a result of the play. Earlier, Pavano told reporters he felt good after his outing and would pitch two innings in an extended spring game Sunday."

Comments

• Options

Pavano brings an air of Mo Vaughn to the New York Yankees. LOL
  • Options

<< <i>Pavano brings an air of Mo Vaughn to the New York Yankees. LOL >>

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>feck·less adj.
    1. Lacking purpose or vitality; feeble or ineffective.
    2. Careless and irresponsible >>

Yep. That is Carl Pavano, all right. Jaret Wright is pretty darn feckless himself.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>feck·less adj.

Yep. That is Carl Pavano, all right. Jaret Wright is pretty darn feckless himself. >>

Don't forget randy johnson.

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>feck·less adj.

Yep. That is Carl Pavano, all right. Jaret Wright is pretty darn feckless himself. >>

Don't forget randy johnson. >>

Or Shawn Kemp.
  • Options

Yep. That is Carl Pavano, all right. Jaret Wright is pretty darn feckless himself. >> Don't forget randy johnson.

The Yankees should have never signed Jaret Wright since he failed his physical. I guess George thought his team doctors and trainers had some kind of magical healing powers. As far as Pavano he has been a huge disappointment. Randy Johnson did not have his best year but had the best September than any starter in the majors and was largely responsible for the Yankees catching Boston and winning the division.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> Randy Johnson did not have his best year but had the best September than any starter in the majors and was largely responsible for the Yankees catching Boston and winning the division. >>

without Chacon, Wang, and Small pitching like they did ALL summer the Yankees don't even make the playoffs. I give NO credit to Johnson for anything last year. Except ruining the Yanks post season against the Angles ....

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

<<without Chacon, Wang, and Small pitching like they did ALL summer the Yankees don't even make the playoffs.>>

Yes, if you take out the great years Chacon, Wang, and Small (especially him going 10-0) they would not have made the playoffs. But the same can be said of Randy Johnson's September. True Johnson blew his start against the Angels, but in Game 5 he came in to relieve and pitched 5 scoreless innings and kept the Yankees in the game. If it wan't for the Bubba-Sheffield collision the Yankees would have won the game.