Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hockey guys come in please...what's the deal on these?

Came across these on ebay and was wondering if anybody can shed any light on them--I have never seen them before. He has several--both OPC and Topps--from the 1968, 1971 and 1972 seasons. I don't know how to post a link, but if somebody can help one of his item numbers is 8788597921 and his user ID is b.a.1.

Thanks. Eyebone
"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough

Comments

• Options
    Just what it says. These are repacks that someone made. Not in 1972, but in the year 2006. I can bet you they are nothing but garbage, esp since they only contain 9 cards. Good idea to play on peoples lack of knowledge. They use every keyword that comes with junk. Limited production, collectible, insert etc etc. Off with thier heads!!
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Thank you fanatic. I assume I am best to pass on them...

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    Some Ebay-er will definately miss the boat on these and end up spending W-A-Y too much. One of the giveaways is the header card on the pack even says www.blahblah.com. A good way to get rid of all those monster box commons. Things like this make you realize why GAI and PSA (soon) grade packs. This is why a lot of people also buy wrappers on ebay along with common lots of cards. Do it yourself, and watch the profits roll in. Some people have no conscience at all....