Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

posting pic's for the dumb

i'm having trouble posting pic's and here's why.....i can't seem to reduce the size which is currently 1702x2272 ...anyone have any idea on how to to do it ???

Comments

• you'll have to do that through one of your own photo editing programs. There should be a section where you'll be able to resize the pic. Generally I put my photos at 250 by xxx. Resave the photo and you should be able to upload with no problem.

Wick

Enjoy collecting vintage baseball cards, memorabilia and autos
  • HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>i'm having trouble posting pic's and here's why.....i can't seem to reduce the size which is currently 1702x2272 ...anyone have any idea on how to to do it ??? >>

jomer, please see this thread. If you're using Photobucket.com to host your images, you can click on the 'Edit' button above each image to resize, rotate, etc. your pictures.

Hope that may help you out!

hh
  • Mike ...THANKS SO MUCH
    i signed up and posted a pic under the favorite wrappers heading.......

can the size be reduced even further???

thanks again!!!
  • You can download for free a photo editor HERE. Irfanview is really easy to use! image
  • HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>Mike ...THANKS SO MUCH
    i signed up and posted a pic under the favorite wrappers heading.......

can the size be reduced even further???

thanks again!!! >>

No problem. Yes, you can keep reducing and reducing until you can hardly see the pic any longer! Like they warn you, once you reduce it in size it can't be enlarged. Of course, you can just re-load it from your original image.

Good job on the wrapper scan!

hh