Home U.S. Coin Forum

DLRC Service

...Ordered two books on Tuesday $13 each from DLRC. Recieved the books today TWO days later. Also free shipping USPS first class (Cost them $9).......These Guys are a Class Act, Thank You DLRC...........image......Just had to share this......image

Comments

• CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DLRC rocks.
  • AZLARRYAZLARRY Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    Great service, they are one of my favorites.
  • DLRC is at the top of my list.
  • JdurgJdurg Posts: 997
    Without them, I never would have completed my Roosevelt Dime collection without spending ungodly amounts of money. Some of the best people I've ever dealt with in an online transaction. image
    I collect the elements on the periodic table, and some coins. I have a complete Roosevelt set, and am putting together a set of coins from 1880.
  • KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

I've had many good experiences dealing with them imageimage

KJ

• Maybe so for coins.

Jerry
  • DLRC is my friend....image
  • ...........Just wanted to give the newbies a heads up........These guys are PROs..............image

• << <i>...........Just wanted to give the newbies a heads up........These guys are PROs..............image >>

Newbies: check here about DLRC for coins.
    check the Currency Forum before you buy currency from them. They're out right rip offs and loosing some of their respect.

Jerry

• << <i>

<< <i>...........Just wanted to give the newbies a heads up........These guys are PROs..............image >>

Newbies: check here about DLRC for coins.
    check the Currency Forum before you buy currency from them. They're out right rip offs and loosing some of their respect.

Jerry >>

..............Prove It..............image
  • Do you know the going price for a pack of $2 bills, series 2003, A block?

Jerry

• << <i>Do you know the going price for a pack of $2 bills, series 2003, A block?

Jerry >>

........Please make your POINT................OK
  • Ok, they're making themselves look like fools selling a pack of $2 bills, series 2003, A block for $550!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reduced from $650.
    That's not even close to what Coast to Coast tried to pull off. And the statement they put up about them being all MS 63s is a bunch of crock. Of course they are all 63s, and probably a few 64s, and maybe some 65s, and maybe.....but they are all (packs) that way!

$250 a pack max!!!!!! Most of us interested in such collecting get them for $200 a pack ($2,000 a brick) $550 for a pack of $2 bills, series 2003, A block is a right out rip off. It's not right And that's all there is to it.

Jerry

edited:they are also describing it as a brick. It's not. It's a pack!

• << <i>Ok, they're making themselves look like fools selling a pack of $2 bills, series 2003, A block for $550!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reduced from $650.
    That's not even close to what Coast to Coast tried to pull off. And the statement they put up about them being all MS 63s is a bunch of crock. Of course they are all 63s, and probably a few 64s, and maybe some 65s, and maybe.....but they are all (packs) that way!

$250 a pack max!!!!!! Most of us interested in such collecting get them for $200 a pack ($2,000 a brick) $550 for a pack of $2 bills, series 2003, A block is a right out rip off. It's not right And that's all there is to it.

Jerry >>

.......If there is a better deal on E-Bay you should shop there.................I like them, enough said................ image
  • vega1vega1 Posts: 941
    I have used them many times (for coins) and have only had one (very) bad experience, my most recent actually. All in all still a good outfit I think.
  • ....Vega 1....could you explain...........I'am curious....I'am thinking about making some large purchases through them...
  • DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
    Had it not bin for DLRC's great costomer service this would not be mine .
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DLRC is awesome. I love their inventory and their website is great too.
  • vega1vega1 Posts: 941
    They messed up shipping big time. Despite having my new address (for over a year), using the correct one on previous purchases, and confirming the correct one (in writing) on the order itself, they somehow shipped my coin to my old address by mistake.

When I called asking about it because I had paid for overnight shipping, they basically said "Sorry, not much we can do. You should talk to the post office and try to find it. Good luck." I was *not* happy. I ended up having to track it down myself.

I understand, mistakes happen, but the fact they left it up to me to fix their mistake really made me angry. It was a $600 coin, which for me is very high end. Not sure what they could have done really, but I was left feeling like they could have done more to help or at least try to make it right another way.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.image

Now, having said all of that, I have purchased from DLRC many times, and that was the only problem I have had. I would not, and don't, hold it against them, and will be ordering from them in the future I'm sure. Even after this problem I still recommend them.... Just make sure they only have one address for you in their account!image
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had 100% positive dealings with them. Classy people. Prices are a tad high, but they deliver nice stuff.

I must admit though, I hate their website; poor design.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving credit where credit is due. I paid DLRC for a purchase today 11:30 AM (auction 254) and they confirm shipping by Priority Mail at 3:55 PM.

Great service. Thanks DLRC.

Mark
  • lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, and would buy from them again.
    Top quality service.
    If only their pics were better image
    LCoopie = Les
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like DLRC. Fast and efficient, every time
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just arrived today. Had I found this in the inventory of a "toner" dealer at a major show, it would have been priced easily @ 3X what I aquired it for thru DLRC.
    SCHWINNNNNGGGGG!!!

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• MisterBungleMisterBungle Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭

The only problem I have with DLRC is that
    I can't afford everything I want!!

~

"America suffers today from too much pluribus and not enough unum.".....Arthur Schlesinger Jr.

• gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not my cup of tea...period.
    Al
  • bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EJB,
    I agree, in todays world of poor service it is rare to find a company that gets it, DLRC is solid.

Robert.
    Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    I like DLRC too, but can't we start a new thread about it, rather than digging up something from 2 years ago? image
  • leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops! Wrong era! image
    Hate that when it happens! image

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file