Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hey Knuckles....

Ebay didn't screw you over on your auctions did they? All those bids are now gone.

Wick

Enjoy collecting vintage baseball cards, memorabilia and autos

Comments

• Options
    Those Ebay #$%@ers!! I was watching with anticipation on one of them. Looks like Knuckles has them relisted but that is aggravating.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    eBay yanked them because they believed I was keyword spamming.. they believed right.. image

I used words like upper deck paper cuts etc.. to draw attention to them. Being that my cards didn't come out of packs from a large manufacturer they could easily not get noticed.

All of the auctions are back up now with the starting bid close to what I believe they were at bidding wise before eBay yanked them. To anyone that was watching them or bidding.. I apologise for the confusion and inconvenience. They'll consequently end on Monday rather than on Sunday now.

eBay ID: shutoutkings

- Garret
  • Options
    raym8raym8 Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    Garret,

You should use the phrase 'PSA / DNA' in your auction titles. You will definitely get more hits that way.

Best,
    Ray
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Garret,

You should use the phrase 'PSA / DNA' in your auction titles. You will definitely get more hits that way. >>

I agree 100%!!!

And fantastic cards as usual Garret!!!

shawn
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, auctions have been revised. image
  • Options
    hey garret, what did that card with 18 signatures go for?
    Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    There was one with 12 sigs...

That didn't sell but I see Garret put a minimum on it.

I am really happy for you knucks, that you sold some of these for some good money.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>And fantastic cards as usual Garret!!! >>

WOW!!! I will go bid now!!!!!imageimageimageimage
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
  • Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    very talented!
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    Would you guys kindly not bid on the Sawchuck, great, thanks guys...... JUST KIDDING.

Seriously these are great looking cards, outstanding work Garret, good luck guy.

Trent