Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

New forum for Vintage Hockey collectors

First of all, I hope I am not violating any rules by posting this. I will always be a psa customer and supporter.

Just letting anyone interested know that there is a new Vintage Hockey Card forum on Network 54. I have paid to keep it pop-up and ad free. http://www.network54.com/Forum/381767/ Thanks

Comments

• KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    cool
  • KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    yeesh, trying to create an account..

- The login name already exists.
    -The login name already exists.

The login name already exists.

• AlthoughI limit myself to 1954 Topps (Red Wings , former/ future only ie Bill Gadsby) and 1937 OPC , I will follow it to see how things develope.
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Nice to get you on board knuckles. Although were going to try to keep it vintage pics of your creations are welcome anytime. Jim
  • Terrific, I love field hockey
  • JNguyenJNguyen Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Just to remind all of the puckheads about the vintage hockey forum on Network54 in case new people (or some not so new) wasn't aware of it.
  • eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Does it have a separate link or something? I cannot find the hockey forum on there.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    I had a hard time finding a login name, nightcrawler was taken. I should have just used my real name, it's the one that really shows up anyway image

Cool forum, cya there image
  • C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought that guys who incessantly take slap shots to the head....

Could use their own forum.

Mike