Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Favorite Wrappers???

Looking at some of Fritsch's items up for auction had me thinking of some of the cool work Topps has done on it wax wrappers, please post some of your favorites.

72 Football.

Stingray

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    RUN DMC.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I"m sort of partial to Eminem, Parris and Snoop, but here's a few of my favorites:

imageimage
    imageimage

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    72 football is nice but, I like the 73 wrappers better.

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

73 Topps
  • Options
    SoutherncardsSoutherncards Posts: 1,384 ✭✭
  • Options
    imageimageimage
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    anthony , that 60 fleer looks familiarimage
  • Options
    Biggie Smalls, Eminem, and Jay-z
    1934 Goudey has a great wrapper as does the 1959 Fleer Ted Williams set, and i also love the 196* Fleer 3 Stooges wrapper.image
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    '34 Goudey

'35 Goudey, with the Babe

'33 Sport Kings

Duncan-
    yes, that should look familiar- Rocchi fixed it next time I saw him.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
    '68 Topps advertising the card game insert!! This was one I found in a "Swiss Family Robinson" Little Golden Book from my childhood.

hh
  • Options
    MY FAVORITE WRAPPER

• Options
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    59 Topps BB Batter Version.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>MY FAVORITE WRAPPER >>

jomer, I was going to ask you what year this hockey wrap was from, but when I "quoted" your post, I noticed you had named the image 1974-75OPC... That settles that question!

Thanks for sharing everyone. I've got a wrapper collection and really appreciate the colorful displays like yours!

hh
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I have always been partial to the LA scene so: Ice T, NWA and Dred Scott are all good ones! image