Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

montana psa 10 RC.. how high will it go?

Comments

• Options
    What a beauty!!! But the pop IS 53 AT psa 10 !!!! My guess, not more than $2,850.
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful card. If it wasn't for the fact that I am having my house renovated.....................

• Options
    williplettwilliplett Posts: 471 ✭✭
    This is a tad petty I know, but, I hate it when people have these high end cards and they don't bother un-tilting them in the holder when they scan them. They just present better when they are squared off.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>What a beauty!!! But the pop IS 53 AT psa 10 !!!! My guess, not more than $2,850. >>

Wow, did that just explode in the last year or so? I could have sworn there were less than 10 PSA 10's not that long ago.

<< <i>This is a tad petty I know, but, I hate it when people have these high end cards and they don't bother un-tilting them in the holder when they scan them. They just present better when they are squared off. >>

Sometimes you can't. The holder is sealed so tightly that you can't move the card at all. It has happened to me many times.
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    $5,175
  • Options
    $3,103.27

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    It seems to be pretty plentiful in 10 for a 25 year old issue, and the fact that football season isn't on the menu right now leads me to believe this card closes under $2500
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭
    Still a lot of unopened '81 football.
  • Options
    This was the only one i could find on smart collector.Joe Montana PSA 10
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>This was the only one i could find on smart collector.Joe Montana PSA 10 >>

Wow, not even $2500 for that one. A few years ago, this was thought of as a $5000 card by some dealers.