Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The world has a bigger scumbag than Barry Bonds!

The nerve of this guy! Not only is he the #1 wanted terrorist, he is now selling his own line of cologne. Totally un-acceptable!!

Comments

• Options
    I guess after hiding out in God know's where all this time, he needs all the help he can get.
  • Options
    I wonder what it smells like--camel piss?
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    OverratedOverrated Posts: 454 ✭✭
    I have a line of cologne coming out soon! called IN COMING, want to sent bin Laden a psa graded 10 case of it!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    athleticsfanathleticsfan Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    There are all sorts of Bin Laden related merchandise for sale in parts of the mideast. From action figures, to t-shirts and cologne-they've got it all.
    A's World Championships-1910, 1911, 1913, 1929, 1930, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1989
  • Options
    image I smoked Camels a long lonf time ago.
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    jskirwinjskirwin Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image I smoked Camels a long lonf time ago. >>

I've got a step-son in the Marines who smoked some al-Qaida in Afghanistan and Ramadhi Iraq.

I'm real proud of him! image