Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Holy crap.. (hockey brawl)

Crazy Romanians! image (the dude wearing the white lab coat looks scary)

Is there a doctor in the house?

Comments

• Options
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! How about the goon swinging the stick at the end?
  • Options
    Thanks for the link--the only thing missing in that one was someone taking their skate off and using it as a weapon.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    Happy Gilmore stabbed a guy with his skate.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    Wow. That brings back memories from childhood during the 70's and early 80's with the Flyers, Bruins, etc..
  • Options
    Yikes! That one is almost as good as "Youngblood" !!image
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    Nice.....I kinda miss those in the NHL......I remember the late 70's early 80's fights between the Rangers and Flyers...some intense stuff.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Now THAT is the way the game is supposed to be played. They stripped the heart right out of the game when they passed the rule re: the first man off the bench.
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Now THAT is the way the game is supposed to be played. They stripped the heart right out of the game when they passed the rule re: the first man off the bench. >>

Agreed. I guess I could live without the maniacal stick swinging, but I do miss the day of the bench-clearing brawl.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    We're lucky to see one fight a week on the highlight reel. Next year is supposed to be worse... stupid Bettman. bleh..
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss fighting - I loved watching the Red Wings of the Probert/Kocur era - but I can certainly do without crazy brawls like that one.

Tabe
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    awesome..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭
    It's the secret footage for the Romanian production of SlapShot 3. Either that or a circa 1975 Rangers-Philly reunion game.
  • Options
    OnlypsahockeyOnlypsahockey Posts: 1,479 ✭✭
    Now I know why John Wensink, Terry O'Reilly & Stan Jonathan like Romania so much! image

That was awesome. I miss the days when you had to be tough as nails to play the game. This dump it in and go get it stuff of late is so GD boring. I'll take a 70's game anyday!

Bob C.
    57 Topps (83%) 7.61
    61 Topps (100%) 7.96
    62 Parkhurst (100%) 8.70
    63 Topps (100%) 7.96
    63 York WB's (50%) 8.52
    68 Topps (39%) 8.54
    69 Topps (3%) 9.00
    69 OPC (83%) 8.21
    71 Topps (100%) 9.21 #1 A.T.F.
    72 Topps (100%) 9.39
    73 Topps (13%) 9.35