Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Need help locating source for Juan Samuel cards

A friend at work has been collecting his cards for 15 years. There are 200 different cards with Samuel on them counting all the variations and even cards where he is not the featured player( i.e. a shot of a player sliding home and Samuel in on the on-deck circle or the close up of a second baseman getting a throw from home and Juan is sliding). He has about 170. Are there any dealers here or elsewhere that may be a new source for his little quest?

If there are any other Samuel fans here and you would like to meet him next week, how far are you from Binghamton, NY? We'll be there next week.image

Joe
The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    It would be helpful if you could provide a list of the specific cards you are looking for.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭
    '88 O Pee Chee #19 Phillies
    '88 Sportsflics #96
    '89 O Pee Chee #372
    '89 Traded #21 Mets
    '89 Sportflics #17 Phillies
    '89 Topps Phillies All-Star set
    '90 O Pee Chee #85 Mets
    '91 Fleer Ultra #168 Dodgers
    '93 Fleer Ultra #335 Reds

are some of the earlier ones my friend is missing. Thanks.

Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    I would start in the common bin at any place where cards might be sold . . .
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Maybe Burbank Sportscards?
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    Here you go - all you could want and more

Juan Samuel inventory
  • Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Here you go - all you could want and more

Juan Samuel inventory >>

Jackpot.

Thank you all for allowing a coin guy on the sports forum.image

I knew this was the place to get my answer.

Joe