Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Next months grading specials.

Anyone know what they are going to be?

Comments

• Options
    charliehustle14charliehustle14 Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    The $13 Special runs through the end of next month. Anything else is anybody's guess.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I vote for a 1960-1971 commons $5 special. I have 200 of these to send in - image
  • Options
    charliehustle14charliehustle14 Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    Amen to that! I have a bunch of 60's stars and '71 Kellogg's to send in.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>I vote for a 1960-1971 commons $5 special. I have 200 of these to send in - image >>

Me too. I have nearly 300! It took so long for my Jan special that I missed the Feb. and the March was no use to me.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    I woud like to see a 5 to 7 dollar special for anything and everything valued less than 500.00? I would also like to see them replace the mylar sleeve with a custom fit one? Not looking for an insert just a custom one so it doesn't wrinkle and wave at you when you look at the card?
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    Well, they have a 53 and earlier special now, how about a $5 special for 54 and later. That way everybody here would be covered.
  • Options
    How about a non-sports card grading special $3 per cardimage
    Seeking 1984 Donruss PSA 10

Unopened 1975 material

UL Magic the Gathering
  • Options

<< <i>I vote for a 1960-1971 commons $5 special. I have 200 of these to send in - image >>

I Agree!!! I also have 200+ of these to send in.
    Collecting Vintage Baseball.
    My ebay listings
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    I wish the monthly special had a schedule so you knew more in advance, whatever the special might be.

They should put what the special will be in the PSA calender they send at the first of the year. Each monthly special stated in advance.

Then I could plan better.